Monday, May 16, 2011

Group Date Night

    During our fundraiser at Turtle Bay we had a date auction in which the money we sold our lovely ladies and gentlemen would be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
    My wife Jane helped organize a lovely group date which took place May 7th in the evening. The place for romance would be a french restaurant named Jadis in the East Village. The restaurant was able to reserve 4 separate tables for us. Meet up time was 7pm. The couples would be on time, difficult in New York.
  Jane and I sat at our own table and let the couples chat away in conversation. I took a quick glance at everyone and they were all dressed to impress. Gentlemen had their "A"game faces on. They were all deep in conversation and the wife and I just let everyone be.
   I would like to thank the auctionees for being great sports in giving their time to support the cause during the fundraiser and for participating in date night. Also, to the winners for donating money to the Wounded Warrior Project. Thank you all and I hope you had a beautiful night.

French Food

Tasty cuts

Kevin and Wenky

Jane regulating and making sure everyone is well behaved

Colette and Mike

AJ and Betsy

Wife and I